Monday, January 23, 2017


Our daughters are disabled. We are old and don't know how much longer we can care for them. Please help them get passports so that their brothers can take care of them.

 
Dear Sagar Media Inc,
For 40 years we have been taking care of our disabled daughtersI am 70 and my husband is 75. We don’t know how much longer we can take care of them.
My younger daughter R. Sarvani  is 90% disabled and cannot move. The elder daughter R. Gayathridevi is 72% disabled, when she walks, she often slips and falls and needs constant assistance.
Our sons who are settled abroad would like to take care of their sisters when we cannot
Unfortunately we have been unable to apply for a passport due to my daughters’ severe physical disabilities.
Sagar Media Inc, sign our petition and help my daughters get their passports.   
The nearest Passport Seva Kendra is 110 km away from our residence and my daughters have to be personally present in order to apply.
Travelling by bus or train is very hard for them. Due to our old age, my husband and I are also not able to help them travel.
It is our humble and earnest appeal to Smt Sushma Swaraj to help us get passports for our daughters. 
I have faith that Smt Sushma Swaraj will listen to our request. Sign our petition so that we don't have to worry about our daughters. 
Thank you for your support,
- Subbalakshmi & RS Rallapalli

No comments:

Post a Comment

India beat Sri Lanka 7 wickets in Indore India beat Sri Lanka by seven wickets in Indore. Virat Kohli hit an unbeaten 30 as  India   ...