Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sagar Media Inc

Urbanization, Demographic Transition, and the Growth of Cities in India,

Shared by
Sagar Media Inc
enkaysagar.wordpress.com - As part of our Urban Workshop Series, the Centre for Policy Research (CPR) and Centre de Sciences Humaines (CSH), Delhi, are delighted to invite you to a workshop on Urbanization, Demographic Trans...

Avoid Magical Thinking in Personal Finance and Make Better Plans

Shared by
Sagar Media Inc
lifehacker.com - Like most people, I like to daydream about a stage later in my life where all of my financial worries are taken care of and I can pretty much do anything I want with my time. I spend my days going ...

Sagar Media in

Shared by
Sagar Media Inc
enkaysagar.wordpress.com - Talk and Poetry Recital “In the footsteps of Gabriela Mistral” Tras los pasos de Gabriela Mistral, una mujer intelectual el sábado 22 de octubre, a las 11:30 a.m. en la biblioteca del Instituto Cer...

Mamata for Jehadis, Muharram violence for Hindus : Dr. Surendra Jain

Shared by
Sagar Media Inc
enkaysagar.wordpress.com -             New Delhi. October 17, 2016. Mamata has transformed Sonar Bangla into a wasteland. Hindus were at the receiving end even during the Left rule, but the kind of atrocities that the Mamata...

No comments:

Post a Comment

India beat Sri Lanka 7 wickets in Indore India beat Sri Lanka by seven wickets in Indore. Virat Kohli hit an unbeaten 30 as  India   ...